How’s everyone’s summer going so far?
Have you officially melted? 😉
My summer has been wonderful and we’ve really enjoyed exploring Houston and meeting and making new friends.
I was also able to go home this past weekend to AZ to surprise my mom – just for fun. You should have seen the look on her face when I walked into the house Friday night. It was as if she saw a ghost – lol!! We spent the weekend talking, shopping and eating and I loved every minute of it!
TOO much fun!!
I was so grateful the hubby was willing to take a day off of work and watch the three oldest while I came back with the baby/
I’m excited for another link party this week.
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
How I Organized My Whole Life from Just a Girl and Her Blog
Head on over to Abby’s site to see how she did it as well as pin this great achievement.
For the rest of this week’s features go HERE.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!