Hey there friends!
Today, I’m sharing some SUPER EXCITING news with y’all (pretending I’m a real Texan already). 😉
I’ve joined forces with some of my favorite bloggers to create a HUGE, AWESOME Link Party called:
LINK PARTY PALOOZA
That’s right, no more Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna on Tuesdays after today.
Instead, you will come here at 7PM EST every FRIDAY (STARTING AUGUST 9th) for a collective link party with:
How stinkin’ awesome is that?
Now you’ll have to link at just one spot every Friday to be on all 5 of our sites! (SWEET!)
It will be a HUGE time saver for YOU and it will be a one-stop shop each week to see all the greatest ides in blog land (my favorite part about this whole thing!)
We really are so excited about this collaboration and are hoping these parties are OFF THE HOOK!
We will still do our own features according to each blogger (I will do mine on Friday’s before the party). We can’t wait to promote YOU and your AMAZING CREATIONS.
Told you it was exciting news!
So having said that, this will be the last Lil’ Luna Link Party… (insert tear here).
Sad, but not really because next week’s party will be AH-MAZING!
So, let’s get this party started for the last time….
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
Paper Picnic Utensil Holder from Making Home Base
Head on over to Chelsea’s site and pin this cute idea cuz it’s awesome!
And for the rest of this week’s features go HERE.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!