I think it’s about time I introduce you to this year’s creative team. What do you say?!
These ladies have been posting the last 5 weeks already, and I’m sure you’ve seen their awesome creations. I can’t wait for you to get to know them better. They are all SO talented and SO amazing! I know you’ll love them!!
2014 Lil’ Luna Creative Team:
Back again from last year…
Alicia – The Baker Upstairs
Sarah – Boxwood Clippings
Jourdan & Ashley – Little Yellow Barn
Natalie – Life Made Simple
Melissa – Bless This Mess Please
Jenny – Bloom Designs
Kimberly – A Night Owl
And the newbies this year….
Bev – Flamingo Toes
Gina – Kleinworth & Co.
Kendra – Key Lime Digital Designs
Kristin – Yellow Bliss Road
Tanya – Lemons for Lulu
Tiffany – Creme de la Crumb
There are also my mom and sisters who helps out – they are the best!!!
And last but not least – Vanessa, the designer….
Vanessa – Nifty Thrifty Things
I LOVE these ladies! Seriously – they are amazing. For even more information about each of these bloggers please go to:
Now, let’s get the party started…
In case you missed last week’s party’s features, here they are:
Check ’em out.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been creating this past week!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Grab our party button (the code is on my sidebar) or link back with a text link
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link ideas you’ve linked before
- This party starts Friday @ 7pm EST & ends Sunday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs & other websites we write for. Proper credit & links will always be given.
GRAB A BUTTON:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!