It’s Friday! And guess what?! I’m in Arizona right now!!
Yup – I’m back home with the rest of the family to attend my niece’s baptism as well as take my neighbor to the Gilbert AZ Temple Open House. Although, I’m glad to be back for a few days I’m trying not to think about being away from the hubby and kiddos. I’ll be gone for 5 days total and that’s the longest I’ve ever been away from them. I’m sad already… 🙁
Enough with the sadness… let’s re-cap the week here on Lil’ Luna:
In case you missed last week’s party’s features, here they are:
Check ’em out.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been creating this past week!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Grab our party button (the code is on my sidebar) or link back with a text link
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link ideas you’ve linked before
- This party starts Friday @ 7pm EST & ends Sunday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs & other websites we write for. Proper credit & links will always be given.
GRAB A BUTTON:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!