It’s Gina from Kleinworth & Co.!! I LOVE the 4th of July! It’s by far my favorite holiday & so I get really excited this time of year. Having the opportunity to surround myself with all things red, white & blue just makes me super happy. I look forward to every party, gathering & opportunity to make fun & festive food, crafts & decorations. This year we will be moving into our new house – so instead of decorating with all my fun 4th of July decor – I’m packing it. But I couldn’t resist making some super easy 5 minute, white chocolate fudge & turning it into Patriotic Fudge! It’s the perfect treat for your holiday celebrations.
How can one not smile when seeing these colors together?!!! LOVE THEM!
I love how easy this recipe is – literal 5 minutes or less to prepare. Pop it in the fridge & let it set while you prepare your other party food & then it’s ready to serve.
In my experience – the tray of fudge is the first thing to empty out at every gathering.
Check out how easy it is to make!
- 2-1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp butter extract
- ½ cup red & blue M&M's
- Line an 8x8 pan (glass or metal) with parchment & spritz lightly with cooking spray- set aside
- Place chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk in medium glass bowl
- Microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals - stirring in between until chocolate is completely melted & all is combined (should take about 60-90 seconds)
- Stir in butter extract & ½ of the M&M"s
- Transfer to prepared baking dish
- Sprinkle with remaining M&M's
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting
Be sure to check out more Patriotic Ideas like these.
Thanks so much for visiting with me today! Hope you have a safe & fun 4th of July Celebration!
Come by & visit with me sometime. I’d love to see you!
We are HUGE Fudge fans in our home, and I can’t wait to try this. I know the kids and hubby would love it!
For some more great recipes from Gina on Lil Luna check out:
For all dessert recipes on Lil’ Luna go HERE.
For all Fourth of July Creations go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!