Would you believe me if I told you that I did this recipe last Easter?!
I remember trying to think of something fun to make for Easter, and the day before the big day while at Target I saw these orange clear cups and knew exactly what I’d do. I made Pudding Carrot Cups that kids LOVED!!! Since I made them on Easter of last year I knew I couldn’t share the recipe then since it was too late and was happy that I least got a few shots of the cups before they were devoured by the little ones.
Any way, fast forward I year, and I’m glad I remembered I had this cute idea to share. It’s super easy and only takes minutes to do, which you all know is my kind of creation. Here is how they turned out:
Like I said, these were a hit with the kids and were gone in no time. I know I was lucky in finding the orange cups, but if you can’t find orange cups then you can use clear cups and dye the pudding orange. 😉
Here is how you can make them too:
– Orange Cups or Clear Cups
– White Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding
– Cool Whip
– Edible Grass (found in most Easter Candy Sections at the store – got mine at Target)
1. Begin by crushing your Oreos in a ziploc bag. Spoon 1 – 2 TB of oreos into the bottom of each cup.
2. Then, make your pudding as directed on box. Add cool whip to the pudding mix (about 1 cup per pudding box). Add orange food coloring if you are using clear cups and couldn’t find the orange cups. Pour pudding mix into each cup. Top with 1 – 2 TB of crushed Oreos.
3. Add a few pieces of your edible grass to each top.
Cute, quick and easy. If you’re looking for more Easter treats, be sure to check out these:
For all Easter ideas go HERE.
For all Lil’ Luna recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!