It’s me, Lily, again. 🙂
I can’t wait for Halloween to come because it’s the same month as my birthday. I already know what I’m going to be… a cupcake! Is that silly? I know it’s hilarious.
Today I’m showing you some cookies I made with my mom, brother and sister. They did most of it while I was at school, but I helped with the M&Ms. AND I helped with eating them.
They taste a little like pumpkin and are really good!
Don’t they look like they are perfect for Fall?
THE GAME PLAN:
We used these new M&Ms we saw at the store (Target). This is what they look like:
Here is the recipe for these Pumpkin Spice M&M Cookies:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- ½ cup crushed Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
- Add the butter, oil and sugars to your mixer. Mix them. Add the eggs and beat until it looks fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients but not the 1 cup whole Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
- Spoon dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Add 3-4 M&Ms on top and press in a bit.
- Bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes. ENJOY!
I hope you like these!
See you next time at Sweet Treats by Lily!
Love, Lily 🙂
Thanks for helping, Lily! You definitely are mom’s best helper!
For more great Halloween creations, be sure to check out:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂