These Samoa Caramel Brownies have a chewy, fudgy brownie base and a layer of gooey caramel and coconut all topped off with drizzled chocolate. They’re a delicious brownie version of the popular cookie.
Brownies are one of our go-to desserts on Sundays. They’re typically so easy to make and are loved by everyone. We knew that kicking things up a notch by adding caramel to them would make them even more of a hot commodity. Boy, were we right!! We not only added caramel, but we added coconut making them delicious Samoa Caramel Brownies.
If you’ve had Samoa Girl Scout Cookies before you know just how good they are. They’re a delicious combo of caramel, chocolate and coconut – just like this brownie recipe we are sharing today. This treat has a chewy brownie bottom with a layer of caramel and coconut all topped off with some drizzled chocolate. SO DELICIOUS!
Chocolate Caramel Brownies
I think I would top these off with a scoop of ice cream and some more chocolate syrup just for some more sugar-y goodness. I mean, you can’t really have enough chocolate and caramel, right?
For more brownie recipes, be sure to check out:
- Reese’s Brownies
- Buckeye Brownies
- Nutella Brownies
- Oreo Brownies
- Cookie Dough Brownies
- Easy Mint Brownies
- Brownies With Frosting
Caramel Brownie Recipe
- 1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients on back)
- 3 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 14 oz. bags caramels
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Make brownies according to box directions and let cool.
- Toss coconut over medium heat until toasted. Watch closely so it doesn’t burn.
- Add unwrapped caramels, salt and milk to a large, microwavable bowl. Heat for 3-5 minutes, taking out to stir every 60 seconds. Cook until mixture and caramels are smooth and entirely melted.
- Add coconut to the melted mix and spread over your brownies. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Remove brownies from the fridge at least 30 minutes before cutting them. Cut brownes into bars and drizzle melted chocolate chips over them. Let the chocolate set and serve.
Recipe adapted from HERE.
I’ve made that caramel popcorn…yummy..also if u substitute white sugar for brown+use 1/2 c whitesugar,it tastes just like kettle corn…
Thanks so much for sharing that!
Delicious!! The pictures are great!! Adding this to my recipes! Thanks so much for the recipe!!
Thank you for all the nice recipes. Have a wonderful weekend!
So many nice brownie recipes. Thank you.
Samoa’s are my favorite kind of G.S. cookies! making this next time I’m craving some Samoa’s
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS RECIPE. IT REALLY MADE MY DAY YESTERDAY. MY BESTIE WAS RAVING ABOUT YOUR LOVELY BROWNIES AND I HOPED TO MAKE THAT SOON…NEED TO PICK UP A FEW THINGS AT THE STORE. BUT THIS DISH WAS GREAT. MY PICKY HUSBAND REALLY LIKED IT . THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TIME YOU PUT INTO YOUR BLOG TO SHARE YOUR RECIPES.
Awe, thank you for saying that! You made my day!
Oh so yummy! The coconut frosting makes this brownie over the top delicious.
I could eat way more than I should of these!! They are so gooey & delicious!!
Ive never met a brownie that I didn’t like and this was no different. I did have to search around a bit for the caramel cubes, but it was worth it.