I made a St. Patrick’s Day Banner! I’ve never made a real St. Patrick’s Day craft, so this banner is my first one. You are all probably familiar with my banner obsession, so I apologize, but what can I say?! I love them.
This is how it turned my St Patrick’s Day Banner turned out:
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Adorable, right? I just made a few changes and made it 3-D.
Here’s how you can make it too…
1. Begin by tracing a banner shape onto your paper. For my paper I found these vintage pics of Ireland Maps. I downloaded them (by clicking on the image, clicking again and then right-clicking and saving) and inserted them into word making them the full size of the paper. From there, I printed them out (in B&W) and then traced the banner onto the back so 2 fit onto each sheet.
2. Cut out banner shapes. Set aside.
3. Cut out hearts from cardstock. I made one pattern, traced it on to to the paper and then cut them out. I also distressed them with an ink pad for embellishment.
4. Hot glue your hearts onto the banner shapes.
5. Punch out holes in your banner and string with ribbon or tulle.
Now you can hang your banner for the holiday to bring you some Irish Luck!
For more St. Patrick’s Day ideas be sure to check out:
For all St. Patrick’s Day ideas go HERE.
For all Crafts & Tutorials go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂