Weeknights can be soooo busy, especially in the summertime so I’m all about the quick and easy meals. This pizza is a fantastic lunch or dinner option and comes together in less than 30 minutes if you use store-bought pizza crust. I really like the Pillsbury artisan or soft and fluffy variations. And Tyson makes really yummy chicken and steak that is precooked and packaged perfectly for something liker his. It’s so easy to pull everything out, load it on the pizza, and throw it in the oven. Plus the sauce is amazing! Just it only calls for 3 ingredients! If you like spice, throw some jalapeños on top, that’s my favorite part of this fun Mexican style pizza!
Here’s the Steak Fajita Pizza recipe:
Steak Fajita Pizza Recipe
- 1 large prepared pizza crust (store bought or homemade, I used Pillsbury soft and buttery crust)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp adobo sauce (from a can of chipotle chiles packed in adobo sauce)
- 3 tsp cumin
- 2 cups mexican-style cheese shredded
- 1/2 lb flank steak cut into think strips and cooked (a really quick and easy option is Tyson grilled steak strips that are precooked)
- 1 cup green bell peppers thinly sliced or diced (I used a combination of red, yellow and green)
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- jalapenos Optional
- Preheat oven to 425. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and place pizza cuts on the pan.
- In a bowl combine tomato sauce, adobo sauce, and cumin and mix well. Pour sauce onto prepared pizza crust and spread evenly
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce
- Top cheese with cooked steak, chopped peppers, onions, and jalapeños (optional)
- Cook pizza about 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Slice and serve!
Doesn’t this pizza look AMAZING!?
I sure think so! Thanks, Tiffany!
For more great recipes be sure to check out Creme de la Crumb, and for more information about her go HERE.
For more yummy recipes from Tiffany, here on Lil Luna check out:
For all main dish recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂