The ultimate salty sweet treat! This White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark is super simple to make with just a few basic steps. Pretzels, peanuts, and mini-chocolate chips are the perfect topping for this candy! Fantastic for all of your holiday cookie & candy trays, too!
For all of us who are absolutely obsessed with the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you’re probably going to want to make this easy candy treat! This simple bark recipe is loaded with amazing flavor from the swirls of white chocolate and peanut butter. The bark is topped with salty, crunchy pretzels, peanuts and mini chocolate chips for the ultimate salty sweet treat!
You’ll start by lining a baking pan with waxed or parchment paper. This is to provide a smooth, non-stick surface to smooth out the chocolate coating. For the white chocolate base, I like to use white chocolate Candi Quik. It melts perfectly in the microwave, and is really easy to work with. On top of the white chocolate, you’ll add melted peanut butter chips. You’ll then swirl these together to create an amazing base for your white chocolate peanut butter bark.
Once you’ve swirled the white chocolate and melted peanut butter chips together, you’ll then top the bark with mini pretzel twists, dry roasted peanuts, and mini chocolate chips. I would recommend getting these toppings ready in small bowls placed next to your work surface before you begin melting the chocolate. Once the candy coating is spread out, it immediately starts to set. You don’t want to be fumbling with packaging or hunting down ingredients all to realize that your chocolate is already set. Having the peanuts, pretzels and chocolate chips ready to sprinkle as soon as you spread the chocolate is ideal.
Once all of the toppings are on the bark, let set at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to set and harden. You can also place the pan in the freezer, and the chocolate will set up in about 10 minutes. Once hardened and set, this bark is ready to break. Feel free to break by hand, or use a large chefs knife to cut.
This candy is a fantastic treat for the holidays, and is the perfect addition to your cookie and candy trays. This bark is perfect for adding to mini treat bags for gifting to friends, neighbors and teachers, too!
Here’s the recipe for this fantastic White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark:
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. White Chocolate Candi Quik (or other white candy coating)
- 1 (10 oz) bag, peanut butter chips
- 1 Tbsp. shortening
- 1 c. mini pretzel twists
- ⅓ c. dry roasted peanuts
- ⅓ c. mini chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper. Place the mini pretzels, peanuts and chocolate chips into small bowls next to your work surface.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate according to package directions (typically about 1 minute on medium). Stir until smooth. Be careful not to overheat as the chocolate will get dry and brown.
- In a second microwave safe bowl, add the peanut butter chips and shortening and microwave for 1 minute until smooth.
- Spread the melted white chocolate first, making a rectangle on to the baking sheet, about 12" by 9". Spoon the melted peanut butter chips over the top of the white chocolate. Using a rubber scraper, swirl together.
- Working quickly, top the chocolate with the pretzels, peanuts and chocolate chips, dispersing evenly over the top of the bark. Let set at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, or place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set and harden.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
If you loved this delicious candy recipe, make sure to check out some of Erin’s other delicious candy treats over at Delightful E Made:
You already know I’m a white chocolate fanatic! This sweet & salty combo looks dangerously delicious!!
Thanks for sharing this recipe with us Erin!
For more delicious recipes by her, head over to her blog, DelightfulE Made.
And for more delicious holiday treats, check out:
For all dessert recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!