Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad Recipe
Easy & Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad is light, delicious and flavorful. This simply dressed salad is a new favorite!!
- 1 cup orzo pasta uncooked
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- 1/2 cup cherry/grape tomatoes halved
- garlic salt (with parsley flakes) to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil fresh, chopped
Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Drain and let cool.
Add the pasta tomatoes, basil and cheese to a large bowl. Mix
Season with garlic salt. Add olive oil and gently mix until evenly coated.
Right before serving, add the fresh cut basil to the top and serve.
Serving: 1gCalories: 1270kcalCarbohydrates: 116gProtein: 61gFat: 65gSaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 176mgPotassium: 628mgFiber: 6gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1350IUVitamin C: 18.1mgCalcium: 864mgIron: 2.5mg