Strawberry Harvest Salad Recipe
Strawberry Harvest Salad - tastes just like the salad at Zupa's! It's topped with apples, strawberries, chicken, candied pecans, cheese and a homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette dressing.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce washed, dried and chopped or salad greens
- 2 large chicken breasts cooked and sliced
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- 1 cup strawberries with tops cut off
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Add the greens to the salad bowl and top with chicken, apple slices, strawberry slices, craisins, Mozzarella cheese and candied Pecans.
Make dressing by blending all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add dressing right before serving. ENJOY!
Calories: 275kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 296mgPotassium: 288mgFiber: 4gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 6260IUVitamin C: 26.1mgCalcium: 112mgIron: 1.2mg