Pineapple Salsa Recipe
Sweet and spicy pineapple salsa that you won't be able to stop snacking on. Eat it with your favorite tortilla chips and share with friends and family!
- 2 cups pineapple diced
- 6 Roma tomatoes cored and diced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 3-4 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt (with parsley flakes)
Add pineapple, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, and jalapenos to a large bowl.
Add lime juice and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to all flavors to blend. Or chill until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 285kcalCarbohydrates: 70gProtein: 6gFat: 1gSodium: 1193mgPotassium: 1503mgFiber: 11gSugar: 47gVitamin A: 4285IUVitamin C: 275.6mgCalcium: 98mgIron: 2mg