Cobb Salad Recipe
This simple cobb salad is so full of tasty ingredients it's a meal all on it's own. It is quick to make and utterly delicious.
- 6 cups romaine hearts chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cubed or grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 chicken breast seasoned, fulled cooked and cubed
- 1 cup corn sautéed or broiled
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 2 boiled eggs chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
Wash greens and dry.
Place on a large serving platter or in a large serving bowl.
Layer toppings, then sprinkle with green onions. Serve with a quality ranch dressing.
Calories: 396kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 26gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 159mgSodium: 347mgPotassium: 990mgFiber: 7gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 10112IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 167mgIron: 3mg