Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
Creamy chicken pasta salad is quick, easy, and SO tasty. It is packed with hearty ingredients for a filling side or main dish!
- 8 oz spiral pasta
- 3/4 c Italian Salad dressing
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 2 c cooked seasoned chicken we used packaged fiesta chicken
- 8 sliced bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 c cubed Colby Jack cheese
- 1 c green bell pepper chopped
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, chopped
Boil water in a medium pot. Add the pasta and cook until firm, about 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
Add the Italian Dressing and Mayo to a small bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
In a large bowl, add pasta, chicken, bacon, cheese, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado.
Pour the dressing over the top and stir until evenly covered.
Serving: 10gCalories: 282kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 9gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 309mgPotassium: 278mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 352IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 106mgIron: 1mg