Wendy's Chili Recipe
Perfectly spiced Wendy's Chili is famously delicious. Now you can create this popular, hearty bowl-full at home!!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 stalks celery chopped, optional
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 3 (14oz) cans stewed tomatoes chop them up a little more
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies such as RO*TEL
- 1 (14 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 (1.25 oz) packages chili seasoning such as McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 (14 oz) can kidney beans undrained
- 1 (14 oz) can pinto beans undrained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp white vinegar or more to taste
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook meat until no longer pink.
Stir celery and green bell pepper into ground beef for 4-5 minutes.
Pour in chopped stewed tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chiles, tomato sauce, and water. Break apart large chunks of stewed tomatoes. Stir in chili seasoning.
Mix kidney beans and pinto beans into chili, season with salt and black pepper, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour. Mix vinegar into chili.
Calories: 343kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 20gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 437mgPotassium: 868mgFiber: 7gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 490IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 5mg