Steak Kabob Recipe
EASY Steak Kabobs are tender, flavorful, and grilled to perfection. Pack with your favorite veggies and enjoy all summer long!
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic pepper
- ½ cup Sprite or 7UP
- 2 pounds beef sirloin steak cut into 1½ inch cubes
- metal skewers (If using wooden skewers soak them in water for a couple of hours before using)
- 2 green bell peppers cut into 2 inch pices
- 2 zucchinis sliced ½ inch thick
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh pineapple peeled, cored and cubes into 1 inch pieces
- olive oil
- garlic salt with parsley flakes
Make marinade by mixing together soy sauce, brown sugar, distilled white vinegar, garlic powder, seasoning salt, garlic pepper, and sprite. Set aside half cup of this mix for basting and place in plastic bag or in a tupperware.
Add cubed steak to a gallon-size Ziploc bag or tupperware and cover with the remaining marinade. Seal and refrigerate overnight, or for 8 hours or more. We often let it marinade for the entire day.
Preheat grill for high heat and prep veggies by coating with a little olive oil and garlic salt.
Thread steak and veggies onto skewers, alternating the pieces.
Cook kabobs on lightly oiled grill and cook for 10-12 minutes. Baste with reserve marinade while cooking kabobs and serve warm.
Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 28gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 775mgPotassium: 861mgFiber: 3gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 563IUVitamin C: 100mgCalcium: 63mgIron: 3mg