Pumpkin Lasagna Recipe
This Pumpkin Lasagna dessert is stacked with the most delicious layers - a Pumpkin Oreo crust, cream cheese layer, pumpkin pudding layer, and topped off with cream and white chocolate curls.
- 2 rows golden Oreos
- 2 rows pumpkin Oreos or crushed Gingersnaps
- 8 TB unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz PHILADELPHIA cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 16 oz container cool whip divided, or use whipped cream
- 2 3.4 oz packages of pumpkin instant pudding
- 3 c milk
- white chocolate bar to make curls with - I use vanilla candy coating
Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Oreo Crust.
In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. ENJOY!
CAN’T FIND THE PUMPKIN PUDDING MIX??
Here is a homemade recipe you can use to take place of the pumpkin pudding (mixed with milk) layer:
Mix pudding mix and evaporated milk together and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Add puree and pumpkin pie spice and whisk together and use for the pumpkin pudding layer in this dessert. ;)
CAN’T FIND PUMPKIN OREOS?
- 1 - 5.1 oz. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 - 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 - 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
DON’T LIKE OREOS?
- I’d use Golden Oreos and add a little bit of Pumpkin Pie Spice OR use crushed Gingersnaps
- A graham cracker or gingersnap crust on this dessert would be great too.
Calories: 237kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 2gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 190mgPotassium: 98mgSugar: 23gVitamin A: 410IUCalcium: 78mgIron: 0.1mg