Last fall, I was invited to do some crafts for HERSHEY’S. I was thrilled, of course, and was given two challenges. One of these was to design a cute Wedding Favor Gift using Hershey’s Kisses. I made a cute little print and a make shift bag made from Cardstock and put it together very easily.
It’s the perfect treat to place on the wedding tables or to hand out during the wedding reception. I mean, who wouldn’t want some sweet treats like Hugs and Kisses?
- White cardstock
- Cut-out X & O letters, about 1.75-inches in height
- 1 bag (11oz) of HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates in your flavor and foil color of choice*
- Silver tulle/ribbon (or your color of choice)*
- Glue (glue stick or glue dots)
- X-Acto knife
- 3×4-inch clear plastic jewelry bag or cellophane bag
- Kisses XO Printable
- Hole punch
- *HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolate foil colors and tulle/ribbon color can be coordinated to match wedding theme.
- Print XO printable
- Cut out the traced X & O shapes from the printable creating X & O cut out windows
- Cut out a 9.5×3-inch piece of white cardstock.
- Fold the cardstock at approximately the 4.25-inch mark and 5.25-inch mark on the vertical 9.5-inch strip.
- Cut out a square box from the folded front panel of the cardstock
- Tape or glue the printable to the front panel covering the square opening
- Fill the clear plastic bag with wrapped HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates.
- The top of the bag can be taped to the inside of the cardstock.
- Place the cardstock over the bag so it is folded over.
- Punch two holes through both the bag and cardstock at the top.
- Tie tulle or ribbon through the holes to secure the bag and cardstock in place.
- Repeat steps 1-11 to create additional favors, as desired.
- Gift to wedding attendees on your special day.
For more great projects using Hershey’s Kisses be sure to head HERE.
ENJOY!Powered by Sidelines