I’m already thinking about Valentine’s. If you haven been on Pinterest you may have be too because the awesome ideas are all over the place!
Today, I wanted to share a cute What a Catch Valentine Idea that would be perfect for the hubby or boyfriend. I’m a Swedish Fan and if they are too, then it’s perfect! This idea literally only takes minutes to put together and costs under $5 to make. Not too bad, right?
If you think you’re best friend is a Catch you’ll love this Quite the Catch Valentine.
– Swedish Fish
– Scrapbook Paper
– Printable (available below)
– Tape/Glue Dots
1. Fill your jar with candy.
2. Download your printable. To do that click on the image above, right-click and then SAVE. Open it in a program like word and Re-Size it or your container. Print and cut out.
3. Attach your printable with tape or glue dots.
4. Add twine around the rim and scrapbook paper on top for more embellishment and you’re done!
Cute and simple…. and my hubby loves Swedish Fish, so it’s perfect!
Hope you like it!
For more quick and cute Valentines ideas check out:
For all Valentines ideas go HERE.
For all Free Prints go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!