This Giveaway is now closed. Winner is Julie Azua.
I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite friends in a great Giveaway. I seriously want to win this myself.
I’m thinking that these prizes will help you cruise into fall… 😉
It’s FALL and it’s time to celebrate with a fabulous giveaway, with some AMAZING prizes. Yep, one lucky winner will win a Beach Cruiser bike (my favorite), a Nikon D3100 SLR camera to capture all those fall memories, and of course you get to choose your favorite bag from Jo Totes to carry your new camera around in. How cool is that?!
Please make sure you follow our blog friends on Instagram who helped make this giveaway possible. (We promise you will love them as much as we do!) From cooking tips to party planning, to crafts, couponing, hot deals and DIYing, they are definitely the best of the best, and we want to make sure you don’t miss a thing! Simply click on each blog name to follow. You’ll be done in a jiffy!!
Addicted to Saving (her FB page)
But WAIT! If you don’t have an instagram account don’t fret, there’s still a chance to enter. Simply follow the blogs on Facebook. Click on the blog below to follow!
Don’t forget to fill out the ENTRY FORM:
[ For your entry, simply enter your information in the form below so we will be able to contact you if you win!]
This giveaway will close on October 17th at midnight. That’s only a few days away, so get those entries in fast! Oh, and don’t forget to share this giveaway with all of the women in your life who you think deserve a break too! 🙂
*This giveaway is in no way affiliated, administered or endorsed by Instagram or Facebook. Winner will be chosen using Random. org and will be notified by email on 10/18 and will need to respond within 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen. Alternate entry: email [email protected] with entry information.
As we cruise into fall and the holiday season I also wanted to share with you my Halloween Decor for this year. I had so much fun putting it out, and although I still need to add spiderwebs to a few places, it’s just about done. 🙂
Awhile back I discussed how you can incorporate holidays decor into your everyday home decor. To check out that post go HERE.
I did the same thing for Halloween. Orange is a color really not found in my house, but I was able to make it work by incorporating small pieces and throwing some of my regular home decor colors with the Halloween decorations. I ended up using lots of gray, black, orange, which are all typical Halloween colors and tied in some of my home accent colors (turquoise and my lime green).
I LOVE how it turned out and think the colors compliment each other perfectly!
Here are the details…
The Halloween banner I bought here was from Jo-Anns. I then made a bunting banner to go with it and also put some ric rac and ribbon to tie in from Hobby Lobby when it was half off.
Here is where I purchased most of my items…
- HALLOWEEN banner – Jo-Anns (remember to use your coupon!!)
- Clock – HomeGoods
- Haunted House Sign – HomeGoods
- Canister with Skeleton on top – HomeGoods
- Glitter Pumpkin with Lights – HomeGoods
- Turquoise Pumpkin – Pumpkin is from Michael’s but I spray painted it.
- Halloween Subway Art – LOVE it!! Printed it as 11×14 and put in a frame I spray painted. Print Found HERE.
- Crows – Dollar Tree
- Tissue Fans and Globes – Target
- Spider Decals – Target
- Misc. Pieces (old apothecary jars, etc.) – HomeGoods
- Halloween Places Subway Art – Made this myself – Tutorial HERE.
PS – I bought all of these items over a matter of sevvvvvvvvvveral years. I recommend buying a piece or two each year so you don’t break the bank trying to buy so many things at once. 😉
I also took out my family pictures and put in some Old Halloween pictures…
Here it is a little more close-up:
You may think it’s crazy to take out my family pictures to put in these spooky characters but I LOVE it. It’s so festive and the kids get a kick out of it!
Here are some more details…
This is where everything is from:
- Old Skeleton Man Print in white frame – Found on Pinterest HERE. (Can’t find original source)
- Family Halloween Pictures – From HomeGoods/Marshalls (bought them years ago)
- DIY Glitter Skeleton with party hat – Made these myself – Tutorial is HERE.
- Funky Frames – Cut it Out
- Save the Date Sign – Made this myself – Tutorial HERE.
- Prints in Black Frames – Made these – Can be downloaded for free HERE
I also dressed up my entryway…
When you walk in and to the left:
Where I got it all…
- Spider/Bug Decals – Target
- Candy Corn Bunting Banner – Tutorial found HERE.
- Polka Dot Pumpkin Vase – Tutorial HERE.
- Fall Striped Box with Twigs – Made myself. Tutorial coming soon.
- If the Broom Fits Sign – Made myself. Tutorial found HERE.
- Skeleton Server Man – LOVE this guy, and have had him for years – Marshalls
- Black Table – my hubby made it for me from scraps and we never did a tutorial for it. 🙁
- Green Mirror – Found at a swap meet and was spray painted that pretty green color.
And then in the entryway to the right:
Where I got it all”
- Old Window Frame with shelf – Found at a swap meet
- Prints in Green Frames – Graphics Fairy
- Countdown to Halloween Sign – Marshalls
- Trick or Treating this Way Pumpkin – HomeGoods
- May all your pumpkins be Plump – Made myself – tutorial found HERE.
I also did my Halloween Wreath that is on my front door:
My Washi Tape Pumpkins and other pumpkins I spray painted are also out and above my entertainment center and other places in the house.
You can probably tell just how much I LOVE Halloween!!
Hope you like the decor!
For more Halloween inspiration be sure to check out:
For all Halloween ideas on the site go HERE.
For all Decor ideas go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!