I’m apologizing now because right now I’m in gifting mode and have Easy Halloween Gift Ideas on the brain. I have several more I’ll be posting in the next week or so, and I hope you like them.
This next idea was inspired by a Polka Dot Paper Popcorn Bowl from Michael’s. It was in the Halloween section, and I just had to get it. I knew it would be used and ended up making a Halloween Movie Night Gift Idea with it.
Fun, right? I know I wouldn’t mind getting this as a gift!! What’s great is it doesn’t even have to be a Halloween Gift… it can be a Birthday gift for anyone celebrating in October!
Here is what you’ll need to make one too:
– Popcorn bowl (found my Halloween versions at Michael’s)
– Shredded paper to fill it with (also found mine at Michael’s)
– Halloween Movie (we used Hocus Pocus)
– Clear bags (mine are Wilton found at Wal-Mart)
– Orange Treats to fill bags with
– Permanent Marker
– Printables (found below)
– Drinks (we used IBC Root Beer)
1. Begin by filling your bucket with shredded grass. Then save your prints by clicking on the image above and then saving, and printing.
2. Cut out your prints and attach them to your Pop Bottles and also to do the bucket. I tied a ribbon around the top of the bucket and secured it with a glue dot.
3. Then I made some Easy Pumpkin Treat Bags….
– I drew some pumpkin faces on them.
-Then filled them with Cheese Puffs (the kids’ favorite!)
– And attached a ribbon at top.
I was hoping to find Cheddar Popcorn to fill it with but had no luck. 🙁
Cheese Puffs are pretty close and look pretty cool, though.
4. Then I filled my bucket with my goodies (movie, pumpkin bags, IBC, and some gummy body parts. 🙂
This is such an easy Halloween Gift idea. I’m still trying to think of who to give it to to wish them a Happy Halloween. 🙂
For more easy Halloween Gift ideas, be sure to check out:
For all Holiday Gift ideas go HERE.
For all Halloween creations go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!