Spinach Tortellini Salad Recipe
Cold spinach tortellini salad is the ultimate side dish for BBQ and potlucks. It's packed with all the best flavors!
- 1 9 oz. package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 10 oz. package frozen, chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 2 oz. can sliced black olives
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook tortellini pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, spinach, cheese, tomatoes, and olives. Toss with Italian dressing and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
TRIED & TRUE FINDINGS:
- DIFFICULTY: Crazy Simple
- HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 8
- ANY CHANGES MADE: used 1/2 of suggested spinach amount and Italian dressing
- ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: We liked the Italian dressing, but you can change it up if you'd like.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 113mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 8.6mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 0.4mg