Our family is constantly looking for yummy side dishes that we can add to our meals. Today, I’m sharing one of my personal favorites that we recently found. I’m all about simple these days and this recipe is just that! Being simple, doesn’t have to mean simple taste though. This Spinach and Tortellini Salad has few ingredients but is bursting with yummy flavor. Its quick and easy to put together and can be served immediately. This would be a great dish to bring to your next potluck.
I really loved the Italian dressing we used, but feel free to change that out with what you prefer. If you do use something different, please let us know. Would love to hear what worked for you.
- 1 - 9 ounce package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 - 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 - 2 ounce can sliced black olives
- 1 - 8 ounce bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- Cook tortellini pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, spinach, cheese, tomatoes and olives. Toss with Italian dressing and season with salt and pepper.
Adapted from: allrecipes.com
- DIFFICULTY: Crazy Simple
- HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 8
- ANY CHANGES MADE: used 1/2 of suggested spinach amount and Italian dressing
- ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: We liked the Italian dressing, but you can change it up if you’d like.
For more delicious salad recipes, check out theses posts:MY OTHER RECIPES
For all salad recipes, go HERE.
For ALL recipes, go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂