This Delicious Asian Pasta Salad recipe is so delicious and flavorful! It’s filled with rotini, chicken, carrots, spinach Pasta, chicken, carrots, spinach all mixed in a homemade Asian dressing.
This summer my mom and I tried a TON of new recipes. Since my hubby is in Scouts (and has it every Wednesday night), I would go to my mom and dad’s house with the kiddos until the hubby was done. I always brought a new dessert and she always tried a new recipe. Fun, huh? It really forced us to try new recipes and figure out the ones we liked and didn’t like. One of our new favorites is today’s recipe for Asian Pasta Salad.
My mom spotted the recipe over on The Cooking Mom, and after looking at all the delicious ingredients, she knew we had to give it a try. We love chicken, peppers, pasta, spinach, carrots and all things Asian, so it wasn’t a surprise that we loved this recipe. In fact, we’ve made it several more times because it’s perfect for BBQs and holiday get togethers.
This is one of those pasta dishes that is easily customized based off of the ingredients you love post. Some other ingredients that would be great in this dish, include:
- Snow Peas
- Crispy Wontons
I know you’ll love this Asian Pasta Salad. It is seriously one of my favorites now, and I already cannot wait to have it again. The pasta and the spinach together (with the homemade dressing) make it so yummy!
For more pasta salads, check out:
- Bowtie Pasta Salad
- Tortellini Salad
- Easy Pasta Salad
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Caprese Pesto Pasta Salad
- Asian Noodle Salad
Asian Pasta Salad recipe
- 1 - 16 oz. bag tri-color rotini
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 TB sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 cups chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- Make pasta as directed and set aside.
- Cook sesame seeds in a skillet on medium heat for 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Mix together vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, sesame seeds and pepper with a whisk until mixed well.
- Pour dressing mixture over pasta, chicken breasts, red pepper, shredded carrots and spinach and mix until coated evenly. ENJOY!