Guys, where did February go??? I know its two/three days shorter than the other months, but it seriously FLEW by! My daughter is one of the lucky ones born on leap day. We always have a hard time deciding when to celebrate her birthday. I say March 1st, because that is the day it would have been, had it not been leap year. My husband says Feb 28th, because her bday needs to stay in February. I’m torn! Luckily shes still young and doesn’t care when, she just wants presents. What do you think? February 28th or March 1st?
I can’t complain about February flying by, because it means we’re in March! And here in Arizona, you can’t get any better than our spring months. I think there is something magical about the seasons changing. The smell in the air, and the new bloom of trees and flowers – it’s a beautiful thing! Along with the season change, comes a change in the kitchen. We’re super excited to start bringing you yummy foods, perfect for spring and summer. This Greek Pasta Salad is a great place start! If you need something quick to throw together, but delicious to eat, this is it! We love the Greek flavors and knew they’d be great in a pasta dish (and they were!!) We added feta, cilantro, olives, tomatoes and Greek dressing making this salad irresistible!!
For video instructions:
Greek Pasta Salad:
- 3 cups tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumbers, chopped
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup Greek Dressing
- Cook rotini according the package directions. Let cool.
- Add pasta and remaining ingredients in a bowl and toss. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. ENJOY!
Adapted from Kraft Recipes.
TRIED & TRUE FINDINGS:
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 6-8
- ANY CHANGES MADE: used greek dressing instead of italian, no onions
- ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: none
This is another favorite pasta salad:
And for even more pasta salads, check out: