I don’t think I’ve ever heard of someone who DIDN’T like Pasta Salad!!
I mean, how can you turn down carbs, delicious veggies, dressing and at least one form of cheese. Those are the makings for the standard pasta salad, right?!
Recently, I saw a recipe on Kraft for a Greek Pasta Salad that looked like it needed to be a part of my life (you can never have too many go-to pasta salad recipes, right?!) It included bowtie pasta, Feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, spinach, chickpeas and Greek dressing. Knowing I loved all of those things, I knew it had to be good – and it WAS!!! This simple recipe was delicious and will be perfect for any occasion. From a baby or bridal shower, to an upcoming BBQ, this dish will be a hit. If you love pasta salads and tasty, simple recipes, give this one a try. 😉
- 3 cups farfalle (cooked)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup Feta Cheese crumbles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- ½ cup canned chickpeas (rinsed)
- Greek dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add cooked pasta to a bowl along with spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- Toss in chickpeas and add dressing, salt and pepper right before serving. (Chill if not serving immediately).
Recipe adapted from Kraft.
So many great ingredients!
I think next time I’ll add olives too. 😉
For more great pasta salads, check out these favorites:
For all Salad recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂