I have discussed our love for pasta salads before, but I must do it once again because we have a new favorite. Today’s recipe for Buffalo Chicken Pasta was seriously so good and tasty, that my mom and sisters insist we make it again an soon. We have a ton of family get togethers – from holidays to birthdays, and almost always we have pasta salads on the menu. We definitely have our favorites, like our traditional Easy Pasta Salad and our Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad, but I have a feeling today’s recipe will become a new staple. We had tried making Buffalo Chicken Bites earlier this year and ended up making a homemade Ranch Bleu Cheese Dressing to go with it. I remember it tasting perfect for the buffalo flavor of the bites and knew it would be great for our pasta salad. We ended up adding tomatoes and green onions in with the rotini and boneless buffalo wings, and the homemade dressing was the perfect last touch. It had all the delicious flavors everyone loves with the Buffalo chicken, but was in a pasta form. Because we used frozen boneless buffalo wings, it was so simple and took just 15 minutes to put together.
We hope you enjoy making this for all your upcoming spring and summer get togethers. I’m excited to make it for our next BBQ, which will be happing during Spring Break. Here is what you’ll need to make this yummy pasta salad…
I sure love the flavors of buffalo chicken!!!
For more great pasta salads, check out:
- Asian Pasta Salad
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Chinese Pasta Salad
- Pasta Primavera
- Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad
- Layered Pasta Salad
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- Buffalo chicken wings boneless, from the deli or frozen section, cooked
- 3 cups pasta cooked
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6-8 slices bacon (optional)
- green onions
- 3 tbsp ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- Make dip by mixing mayo, milk and ranch mix. Stir in bleu cheese and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While dressing is being refrigerated, cook pasta, bacon and boneless Buffalo wings as directed.
- Cut wings in bite-sized pieces.
- Right before serving, toss chicken, pasta, cherry tomatoes, bacon and dressing in a large bowl.
- Top with green onions. ENJOY!