These Chicken Caesar Wraps are simple, delicious and the perfect recipe for lunch or a picnic. Yummy romaine, chicken, bacon, croutons, and caesar dressing all wrapped in a flour tortilla!
Chicken Caesar Salad In Wrap Form
Chicken Caesar recipes have always been my favorite! The combo of chicken, caesar dressing, croutons and Parmesan cheese is so delicious!! That is why today I am sharing a recipe for Chicken Caesar Wraps!
Have you had them before? I first tried them at Burger King. Yes, of all places, that is where I had them first. I was sick of chicken nuggets and french fries and saw they had some wraps, so I tried the Caesar wrap and loved it.
I love that these little guys would be great for a picnic, brunch, shower or simply for lunch. Plus, I usually have most ingredients on hand too, which helps. 😉
How to Make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
All of these ingredients can be bought pre-made at your local grocery store, but if you really want to be Queen, or King, of the Kitchen we have more recipe posts that you can use to make your own Caesar dressing & croutons, Homemade Tortillas and even a quick way to cook your bacon.
TOSS. After preparing your lettuce, chicken, and bacon, add them to a bowl with the rest of the filling ingredients and toss with Caesar salad dressing.
WRAP. Spoon mixture into tortillas and wrap.
Make Them Healthy
Wraps are an easy, quick and healthy lunch or dinner idea. Being able to customize these wraps makes them even more appealing, but you can make them even more healthy by changing a few of the ingredients:
- We love the Bolthouse Farm dressings (the Creamy Caesar would be great for today’s recipe) that are made from yogurt and usually have only a few grams of fat for every few tablespoons.
- Changing out a standard tortilla for a whole grain, gluten free, or low calorie option can make it healthier depending on what your dietary needs are.
- Omit the croutons to make the wrap more “low carb”.
- Use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon.
For more wrap recipes, be sure to check out:
Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
- 3 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 2 cups chicken cooked, chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup croutons
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- 5-6 8-inch flour tortillas
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a medium bowl.
- Mix in caesar dressing until evenly coated.
- Spoon into tortillas and enjoy!