Candy Bar Brownies Recipe
Thick and chewy Candy Bar Brownies are topped with a chocolatey layer of Reese's, Butterfingers, cocoa Krispies, peanut butter, and more!
- 1 box brownie mix (or homemade)
- 1 cup butterfingers chopped
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Cups chopped
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups Cocoa Pebbles cereal
In a 9x13 pan, prepare brownies according to box directions. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until slightly under-baked. Remove and top with chopped Butterfingers and Reese's, bake for an additional 4-10 minutes until baked through.
As they finish baking, melt your chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in your cocoa pebbles.
Remove brownies from oven and spread your cocoa pebbles mixture over top.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Best eaten cold.
Calories: 568kcalCarbohydrates: 72gProtein: 11gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 389mgPotassium: 254mgFiber: 2gSugar: 48gVitamin A: 160IUCalcium: 34mgIron: 2.4mg