Healthy Flatbread Pizzas Recipe
Try making either of these Healthy Flatbread Pizzas! Chicken Pesto Pizza and Buffalo Chicken pizza - BOTH full of flavor and low on calories!
Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 1 Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust Rosemary & Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup basil pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated, divided
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken breast sliced
- 1 roma tomato diced
- fresh basil optional
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust Rustic White
- 4 tbsp buffalo chicken sauce divided
- 2 tsp dry ranch mix
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken breasts diced
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese and mozzarella grated
- 4 rings red onion you can dice it too if you prefer
- bleu cheese crumbles optional
- chopped fresh parsley optional
For the Chicken Pesto Pizza: Place the Flatout on a baking sheet or pizza pan, spread pesto over top, then 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese. Top with grilled chicken and diced tomato. Place in the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes. Remove and top with remaining cheese and fresh basil, if desired.
For the Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Place the Flatout on a baking sheet or pizza pan, spread 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce over top. Toss chicken in remaining buffalo sauce and dry ranch mix. Top with chicken, cheese and red onion. Bake at 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes. Remove and top with blue cheese crumbles and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Calories: 463kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 30gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 2279mgPotassium: 417mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1170IUVitamin C: 5.1mgCalcium: 368mgIron: 1.2mg