This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Flatout® Flatbread. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
It’s no secret that my family LOVES pizza! We make it for lunch and dinner, which means we eat it a lot! We like to change things up and try different recipes, which is what we did today. We ended up making two light and delicious pizzas thanks to Flatout‘s Artisan Thin Pizza Crusts. These took minutes to prepare and bake, they were so easy to make! I knew my hubby would enjoy the Chicken Pesto Pizza, and I would really like the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. It was nice to have two options, and to be honest, I cannot tell you which of these lightened up Flatbread Pizzas I liked best. They were both delicious!
I’m all about simple and delicious recipes and I’m so glad that these two recipes were just that. Sometimes it’s just hard whipping up lunch or dinner in a hurry, and keeping it light. Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crusts are only 120 calories each, but high in protein and fiber. In fact, Flatout® Flatbread is the official flatbread of Weight Watchers®! Since Flatout has always been BIG on flavor but LOW in carbs and sugar, they’ve always been the perfect partner. Whether you are trying to eat healthy or simply come up with new and delicious recipes for your family, all Flatout Flatbreads are a simple solution to creating quick, easy and tasty meals. Both this Chicken Pesto Pizza and Buffalo Chicken Pizza were lightened up by using more veggies and less cheese, and they were delicious!!
If you’d like to try these Lightened Up Flatbread Pizzas, here are the printable recipes:
- 1 Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust Rosemary & Olive Oil
- ¼ c. prepared basil pesto sauce
- ¼ c. grated parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ c. sliced grilled chicken breast
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- fresh basil (optional)
- 1 Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust Rustic White
- 4 tbsp. buffalo chicken sauce, divided
- 2 tsp. dry ranch mix
- ½ c. diced grilled chicken breast
- ⅓ c. grated cheddar cheese and mozzarella (mixed)
- 4 rings red onion (you can dice it too if you prefer)
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- For the Chicken Pesto Pizza: Place the Flatout on a baking sheet or pizza pan, spread pesto over top, then 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese. Top with grilled chicken and diced tomato. Place in the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes. Remove and top with remaining cheese and fresh basil, if desired.
- For the Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Place the Flatout on a baking sheet or pizza pan, spread 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce over top. Toss chicken in remaining buffalo sauce and dry ranch mix. Top with chicken, cheese and red onion. Bake at 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes. Remove and top with blue cheese crumbles and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
All Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crusts are 4 SmartPoints.
The pesto, chicken and tomato flavors were seriously amazing!
If you love buffalo recipes, you’ll love this Buffalo Chicken Pizza!
So much flavor were packed into these pizzas, and they were both so easy to make!
For more Flatbread recipes on the site, check out…
There’s nothing better about eating good food and not feeling guilty about it!!
Flatout Flatbreads are all 2 to 4 SmartPoints each. Even if you’re not following Weight Watchers, you can feel good about eating food with low SmartPoints.
- All Flatout Light Wraps are 2 to 3 SmartPoints.
- All Flatout ProteinUp CarbDown wraps are 3 SmartPoints.
- All Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crusts are 4 SmartPoints.
Flatout Flatbreads are in the deli/bakery section of most major grocery stores, if you can’t find us, just ask or visit flatoutfinder.com to find a store near you!
For more great recipes from Flatout go HERE.