This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Flatout Flatbread. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
Halloween Flatbread Pizza is EASY, kid-friendly, and perfect for Halloween! They take 10 minutes to make and are completely customizable!!
Healthy Mummy Pizzas
On that night, the entire family gathers at grandma and grandpa’s house, and we have dinner and trick or treat with all the cousins. Trying to think of a few recipes that ALL the cousins love can get tricky, but fortunately all of them love pizza (I mean, what kids don’t right?!).
With that in mind, we came up with a Mummy Pizza and that is not only adorable but perfect for the entire family on Halloween. In fact, these would be great any night in October and will be a hit with your kids! It is simple, requires minimal ingredients and is so yummy.
Making mummy face pizzas
PEPPERONI. Microwave pepperoni on a microwave safe plate lined with paper towels for 15 seconds or bake for 5 minutes. Dab grease off.
ASSEMBLE. Spread the sauce over the flatbreads, leaving a small border. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Add pepperoni, place two in the enter towards the top. Add olives on top. Lay strips of string cheese over top.
BAKE. Place in the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes.
So simple and the result is amazing!! A super cute Mummy Pizza that the whole family will love!
Serve it up with some yummy Halloween Beverages, like:
Tips, Variations + Storing Info
Not a fan of pepperoni? Leave off the pepperoni and make it a cheese Mummy.
Hawaiian Style: Add pineapple and ham to make it Hawaiian style.
You can really use any topping that you love. The main idea of this fun recipe is to use olives as eyes and arrange the cheese strips so that it resembles the wrappings of a mummy.
If you don’t have any flatbread you can use other ingredients for the crust:
- French bread: This creates a much larger mummy, but works great. Simply cut the bread in half lengthwise. Mummify it with the ingredients and bake until the cheese is melted.
- Pizza dough: You can use homemade or store bought dough and shape it into an oval. Add mummy toppings and bake according to the dough’s recipe directions.
STORE leftovers wrapped in aluminum foil or place in a Ziploc. Keep in the fridge for 2-3 days or freezer for 1-2 months. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
For more spooky Halloween Dishes, try:
- Oogie Boogie Trifle
- Spooky Green Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- Chocolate Oreo Spider Cake
- Mummy Hot Dogs
- Healthy Halloween Snacks
- Pumpkin Guacamole
Halloween Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- 3 Flatout Light Original
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 sliced pepperoni more if desired for under the strips of string cheese
- 3 black olives cut in half
- 6 string cheese pulled into thin strips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Microwave pepperoni on a microwave safe plate lined with paper towels for 15 seconds or bake for 5 minutes. Dab grease off.
- Spread the sauce over the flatbreads, leaving a small border. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Add pepperoni, place two in the enter towards the top. Add olives on top. Lay strips of string cheese over top. Place in the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes. Serves 6.
Check out a few more Halloween recipe ideas from the Flatout website you might enjoy.