This sweet & fizzy orange sherbet punch is one of our all-time favorite Halloween drinks!! It is a perfectly festive halloween punch!
Halloween Punch for kids
We always get together and have a fun family party for Halloween, so we are always keeping our eyes out for fun recipes to try for the kids.
This Halloween punch is one we definitely plan on making. It’s delicious, it’s easy and is perfect for the 31st! If you’re looking for a fun drink to serve at your next party, look no further. This is it!
It only requires 5 simple ingredients, and a little bit of preparation. But you can easily prepare it ahead of time and then throw together the last few things right before your party.
We’ve made a few kid-friendly Halloween drinks in the past, but I promise you even the adults will like this drink. 😉
Making orange sherbet punch
BOIL. In small pot, bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
CHILL. Let cool and transfer to a large container. Add orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill.
SERVE. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl, add Sprite and mix well. Top with scoops of sherbet and ENJOY!
- Use lemon lime soda such as Sprite, 7 Up or Sierra Mist for this recipe.
- If you want a more orangey taste use orange soda instead.
- If you want less flavor use ginger ale or sparkling water so you can still have the fizzy carbonation.
- Add food coloring for a more intense color
- Use lime sherbet instead
- Add lime slices to the top of the punch
Tips + Storing Info
To make this delicious orange punch even more festive serve it out of a fun Halloween bowl such as:
- A black cauldron. Maybe add some dry ice.
- Carve out a large pumpkin and place a smaller bowl/container inside and fill with the punch.
STORE leftover punch in the fridge. The carbonation will diminish, but it will still taste delicious and you can always add a bit more soda to revive it.
To make ahead of time, prep the first few ingredients a day or two ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Add the sprite and sherbet scoops right before serving.
For more Halloween party recipes, check out:
- Boo-Nilla Ghost Milkshakes
- Mummy Cookies
- Chocolate Oreo Spider Cake
- Monster Rice Krispy Treats
- Witch’s Potion Drink
Easy Halloween Punch Recipe
- 46 oz pineapple juice divided
- 3 oz package of orange gelatin
- 64 oz orange juice
- 1 liter sprite
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In small pot, bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Let cool and transfer to a large container. Add orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill.
- Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl, add Sprite and mix well.
- Top with scoops of sherbet and ENJOY!