This orange sherbet punch is one of our all-time favorite Halloween drinks!! Adults and kids alike love this tasty Halloween Punch made with pineapple juice, orange juice, sprite, and orange sherbet ice cream. Try this punch bowl recipe for your next Halloween party!
Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch
Can it really be October tomorrow? Really?! For anyone outside of AZ, I know you’re probably already experiencing the beautiful change of colors that Fall brings. We haven’t experienced that just yet here, so we have to over compensate in the foods we make and then just pretend that it looks like Fall outside. Which brings me to our yummy recipe for today… This beautifully orange Halloween Punch was crazy simple to put together and more importantly was crazy delicious!
We always get together and have a fun family part for Halloween, so we are always keeping our eyes out for fun recipes to try for the kids. This Halloween punch is one we definitely plan on making. It’s delicious, it’s easy and is perfect for the 31st!! If you’re looking for a fun drink to serve at your next party, look no further. This is it!!!
We’ve made a few kid-friendly Halloween drinks in the past, but I promise you even the adults will like this drink. 😉
For more Halloween party recipes, check out:
- Boo-Nilla Ghost Milkshakes
- Mummy Cookies
- Chocolate Oreo Spider Cake
- Monster Rice Krispy Treats
- Witch’s Potion Drink
Easy Halloween Punch Recipe
- 46 oz pineapple juice divided
- 3 oz package of orange gelatin
- 64 oz orange juice
- 1 liter sprite
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In small pot, bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Let cool and transfer to a large container. Add orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill.
- Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl, add Sprite and mix well.
- Top with scoops of sherbet and ENJOY!