This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
No Halloween party is complete without some fun and festive Halloween Drinks! All of the recipes in this collection are drinks both kids and adults can enjoy—punches, milkshakes, and even hot chocolate!
Fun Halloween Drinks for kids + Adults
If you’re planning a Halloween party, you probably have decorations and food galore. Make sure you round out your party with one of these delicious Halloween Punch Recipes!
I have several tips for Halloween Drinks, as well as a list of our favorite recipes to serve at parties.
Dress up the punch bowl, the individual cups, or add accessories to the drink itself! Carry out the theme in every little detail at your monster mash and wow your guests. 😉
Rather than Halloween cocktails, all of these drinks are non-alcoholic, which means even the littlest ghost and goblin can enjoy them!
make drinks fun and festive
Punch Bowl ideas
- Clear punch bowls are fun to show off funky colors or floating eyeballs.
- Use a bowl shaped like a witch’s cauldron.
- Any large Halloween themed bowl works. Check your local craft store or online store for some amazing ideas.
Drink Cup ideas
- Simple clear plastic cups. Again, clear cups will showcase any spooky additions, such as eyeballs floating in the drink.
- Use drink beakers. Like the ones a mad scientist would use.
- Fancy cocktail glasses are always fun.
- Glass milk containers. These are especially fun if you draw Jack-o-Lantern or Ghost faces on them. (Note: marker can be removed using a magic eraser.)
- Fancy glasses. Like the bowls, you can find some really cool Halloween glasses and goblets at craft stores or online stores.
- Halloween colored straws. Slide a Halloween Peep marshmallow on each straw.
- Use a glow stick to help stir your “potion”. Small glow sticks work great for cups. Larger, fat glow sticks can work to stir the punch bowl.
- Creepy crawlies. Fasten a plastic spider or drape gummy worms over the rim of the cup or punch bowl.
- Add floaters like monster eyeballs, vampire teeth, or plastic spiders. Make sure they are large and obvious enough that someone doesn’t accidentally swallow one and choke.
- Monster hand. Fill a clear glove with water, fasten it closed and freeze it. Once frozen, have it floating around in the punch bowl to help keep it cool.
- Garnish drinks with a cherry, wedge of lemon or lime, whipped cream, or candy corn!
Fun labels to make your soda Halloween Ready
- Halloween Soda Pop Labels – individual soda bottles. Once your bottle is empty, go HERE for a fun Halloween treat idea.
- Halloween Soda Pop Labels – 2-liter drinks.
“Bubble, Bubble Toil and Trouble”
Ever wonder how people get that smokey witches brew effect? Dry Ice! Dry ice is the solid form of carbon dioxide, so when it melts it returns to its gaseous state.
Be cautious when handling dry ice. It is extremely cold and can burn your skin. Also, dry ice should never be eaten or swallowed.
Use dry ice to make your punch bowl smokey. I like to use the two-bowl method:
- Find a smaller punch bowl that will fit inside the larger decorative bowl.
- Add 2-3 inches of water to the larger bowl and place the smaller bowl inside.
- Pour the punch into the smaller bowl.
- When the party starts use tongs to add chucks of dry ice to the water in the larger bowl. It will immediately start to smoke.
- Add more water and dry ice as needed.
How much to serve
On average, guests will drink 4-8 oz during the first hour and 4 ounces for every hour after.
People also like to drink water along with punch, so have an equal amount of water available for guests.
Keeping Drinks Cold
A common concern for party punch is that adding ice will water down the punch.
There are several ways to keep the punch cold without using ice. Try any of these tricks:
- Make extra juice and freeze it into ice cubes or ice blocks. That way you can have a cold drink without worrying that the melting ice will dilute the punch.
- Make ice cubes using a juice that will complement the drink: pomegranate juice, fresh lime juice, fresh lemon juice, pineapple juice, or orange juice.
- Cold storage. Keep extra punch and water in the fridge or in a cooler. Fill the beverage dispenser as needed.
- Frozen fruit. Instead of adding ice cubes, use frozen fruit. Match the fruit with what is already in the punch. If your punch uses cranberry juice, then freeze some cranberries to add to the punch bowl. Frozen raspberries could also be a nice addition.
When transporting, avoid filling punch bowls and pitchers with the beverage. Many of them don’t have secure lids and you don’t want it spilling out in your car or cooler.
Instead, save empty water jugs or use secure containers to fill with punch. You could also large, insulated beverage coolers. Once you’re ready to serve the punch, pour it into serving pitchers and bowls.
Halloween Drink Ideas
Most of these recipes make several servings, which is perfect for punch bowls at parties.
Some Halloween Drink ideas are for smaller servings. These would be better for a fun drink on a whim during the Halloween season. However, they can easily be doubled to work for a larger crowd.
All of these Halloween Punch recipes are kid-friendly and are sure to be enjoyed by all!
Witches Brew – Fun & festive lime flavored witches brew uses only a few ingredients and takes minutes to make!! It is perfect for any party or celebration.
Halloween Punch – This sweet & fizzy orange sherbet punch is one of our all-time favorite Halloween drinks!! It is a perfectly festive Halloween punch!
Boo-Nilla Ghost Milkshakes – Boo-nilla Ghost Milkshakes are delicious vanilla treats turned into adorable ghosts that are perfect for Halloween!
Slushy Punch Recipe – Slushy punch is fruity and fizzy and perfect for any occasion. Adding wax fangs make it a Halloween must!
Halloween Hot Chocolate – Ghoulishly green White Chocolate Halloween Hot Cocoa is so delicious and perfect for a Halloween party or celebration!
Caramel Apple Cider – All the best fall flavors come together in this hot Caramel Apple Cider. It tastes just like Starbuck’s Caramel Apple Spice!
Kool Aid Ice – Kool Aid Ice drink recipe is perfectly festive for the kids to enjoy at a party or get together!
Ghoul-Aid – Ghoul-Aid recipe is perfect for Halloween! Just mix and enjoy this spooky Orange & grape kool-aid concoction.
Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic) – Disneyland’s Copycat Mint Julep recipe – a non-alcoholic drink that is refreshing and DELICIOUS!! Made with lemonade concentrate, creme de menthe syrup, lime juice, sugar, and club soda – topped with mint leaves and cherries!
Butterbeer – Butterbeer is a rich, delicious chilled drink with butterscotch flavoring. It is alcohol-free, and perfect for sharing on any occasion!
the complete list
Here are the picture cards of all of the fun and delicious Halloween Drinks listed above.
You’re sure to find the perfect drink to spice up your next Halloween party or family get together, and you’ll be delighted at how easy these recipes are too!
1 Halloween Punch Recipe
2 Halloween Hot Chocolate Recipe
3 Witches Brew Recipe
4 Boo-nilla Ghost Milkshakes Recipe
5 Slushy Punch Recipe
6 Ghoul-Aid Recipe
7 Caramel Apple Cider Recipe
8 Mint Julep Recipe (Non-Alcoholic)
9 Kool Aid Ice Recipe
10 Butterbeer Recipe
We hope you enjoy all of these delicious and festive Halloween drinks. Let us know which one if your favorite!