Punch Ice Cubes aka “Magic Potion” drink recipe perfect for the kids to enjoy for a party or get together!
This may sound silly, but my kids absolutely LOVE it when I take an extra minute or two to make them something special to eat or drink. Even if it’s adding food coloring to the pancake mix – they LOVE it! We do this a ton for holidays and special occasions, but sometimes it’s fun to do “just because”.
Today, I’m sharing a really fun recipe for a Magic Potion drink recipe that I know your kids will love. Not only does it taste AWESOME, but the kids love it because it changes their drink colors and makes a regular drink like Sprite taste even better (not to mention more fun to drink too!)
If you’re looking for a fun drink to make for a party or “just because” I know these Punch Ice Cubes will be a hit! It’s also known as the Magic Potion drink, so I’m sure your kids will get a kick out of that. 😉 I will warn the Sprite usually turns a little bit of a funky color based on the color of the cubes, but that’s what my kids love most about it. To them it’s so cool (and magical) to watch it change colors. 😉
Making Magic Potion Drink
MIX. Pour one pouch of Hawaiian Punch singles into a almost full water bottle. Shake
FREEZE. Carefully Pour drink into an ice tray. One water bottle fills one ice tray. Freeze overnight.
SERVE. Enjoy with your choice of beverage. Sprite, Punch, Sparkling water, etc.
- Add fruit to the ice cubes for another fun twist
- Substitute Gatorade for the prepared Hawaiian Punch
- Use Kool-Aid for the ice cubes
Here are a few more fun and refreshing drinks your whole family will love:
Punch Ice Cubes Recipe
- 1 packet Hawaiian Punch sugar free Singles To Go any flavor you choose
- 1 water bottle
- Ice Cube Tray
- 1 Sprite
- Pour one pouch of Hawaiian Punch singles into a almost full water bottle. Shake
- Carefully Pour drink into an ice tray. One water bottle fills one ice tray.
- Freeze overnight.
- Enjoy with your choice of beverage. Sprite, Punch, Sparkling water, etc.
Recipe adapted from HERE.