Italian Pork Chops Recipe
These Italian Pork Chops require just a few ingredients and are baked in the oven with loads of veggies. Have it ready and on the table in just 30 minutes!
- 4 bone-in pork chops thin cut, pounded to tenderize
- 1 zucchini squash cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 summer squash cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan (plus more for garnish)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the chopped veggies on a large sheet pan.
In a small dish, mix oil, Italian seasoning, and salt. Pour half of it over the veggies along with the Parmesan cheese and toss.
Place the pork chops on top of the veggies and then coat both sides of the pork chops with the remaining oil seasoning. Sprinkle everything with fresh cracked pepper.
Bake for 8 minutes, flip the chops, bake another 8 minutes and then increase the oven heat to broil. Broil for 4-6 minutes or until nice and browned.
Calories: 450kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 36gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 681mgPotassium: 931mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1170IUVitamin C: 55.1mgCalcium: 87mgIron: 2.6mg