Just a few more days until Valentine’s and I want to take advantage of it.
Today, I will be showing you how to make another fun Valentine Popcorn Treat.
-Hot Glue Gun/Glue Stick
-Popcorn (recipe below)
-Popcorn Bags (Found mine at Joann’s in the baking section)
1. Make Popcorn as instructed:
Valentine Popcorn Mix
By February 8, 2012
A Valentine Popcorn mix that is so yummy and can be anytime of year!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 bag natural popcorn
- 1 cup valentine M&M's
- 6 cubes vanilla candy coating
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Pop popcorn and pour into bowl making sure the un-popped kernels stay out.
- Melt vanilla candy coating over the stove. Once melted, pour over popcorn.
- Add M&Ms, white chocolate chips and toffee bits and stir until evenly coated.
- Place in fridge until mix harden up a bit.
2. Add ribbon or lace around your popcorn box with hot glue or glue stick.
3. Save tags by clicking and then right-clicking and saving. Print and cut or punch out. Add tags to boxes with glue or mounting tape.
4. Add popcorn to box treats. You can even place these in a cute cello bag or just hand out. I made some for my kids and had a movie night with them, and they loved it!!
And I must warn – the popcorn mix is to die for! You’ll definitely want to save some for yourself.