I love Martha Stewart products!! And today I cannot wait to share a fun and easy tutorial using some amazing Martha Stewart Paints and stencils.
This next project was one that I saw in magazine and looked easy peasy. I knew I could do my own version very easily and wanted to make a little printable to go along with it. Not only is it inexpensive but it’s easy to do and can double as Cupcake Gift Jar and a Christmas Candy Jar!! Consider this Gift #2 that you will find from me in the coming weeks that can be made for under $10. 🙂
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Before I get started I need to show you the awesome products that were sent to me from Plaid, with all the amazing Martha Stewart Paints. You better believe I will be using all these goodies over the next few weeks to get my craft on for Christmas. I already have so many ideas in mind, and I can’t wait to share them with you!!
If you would like to make these cute Cupcake Gift Jars/ Candy Jars, here is what you’ll need:
– Jar (got mine at Hobby Lobby for half off for only $1.50)
– Twine, ribbon or jute
– Printable Tag
– Cupcake or Candies
– Martha Stewart Paint (I used Red and Wedding Cake – White)
1. Gather your supplies.
2. Paint the top of your lid and let dry.
3. Use your stencil to paint on a Christmas Shape. I did a snowflake since they’re so fun and festive! Let dry.
4. Save your printable tag by clicking on the image above, and then right-clicking and saving. Open up in a program like Word and size it to however big you need it. Print and cut out.
5. Tie your printable tag around the rim of your jar.
6. Place your cupcake on the inside lid of our jar and twist jar lid on.
Voila!! Now you have a super cute way to hand out some fun and festive cupcake treats in an inexpensive but cute way!
And that’s not all!! Once they are done devouring their cupcake, they can use it as a cute Christmas Candy Jar. Or if you want you can ditch the cupcake, turn the jar right-side over, fill it with Christmas goodies and deliver it this way!!
Easy…. but cute, right?!
I’m all about super cute but cheap gift ideas, and this one is perfect for that!!
For more cute and easy gift ideas be sure to take a look at:
For all Gift ideas go HERE.
For all Christmas ideas go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Plaid and The Blueprint Social. All opinions are my own.