I’ve had too much fun coming up with some fun Easter egg decorating ideas, but I will admit that I don’t want to see another hard-boiled egg for awhile – LOL! I think we made almost 3 dozen this week. These Monogram Easter Eggs are another easy peasy way to decorate your eggs. I thought it would be a great idea if you had custom place settings for Easter Dinner with an egg at each plate. What do you think? Pretty fun, right?
Here’s how to do it:
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Dye Kit
- Vinyl or stickers
- Boil your eggs (I have a tutorial on the site for Perfect Boiled Eggs!)
- Design your vinyl. I really like the font MASQUERADE that is available for download HERE. I also used the 09 Kut Ups font/dingbat that gave the cute designs around the eggs. That is available HERE. Cut, peel, and add adhesive to vinyl.
- Add vinyl/stickers to eggs. Make sure they stay really well by pressing on.
- Add eggs to dye cups (instructions on dye kits). Let set in there for awhile. Pull out and let dry.
- Peel off vinyl. Monograms won’t come out perfect but they’re close enough.
Cute and custom. What’s not to love? And these ones are perfectly safe to eat!! 😉