This is the last Easter Egg post for this year – I promise! 😉 If you’re looking for an easy last-minute Easter Egg Decorating idea, I have one for you. These polka dot Easter eggs are not only cute but easy and quick to do!
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Dye Kit
- Vinyl or stickers
- Boil your eggs. (I have a tutorial for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs HERE!)
- Design your vinyl. Cut, peel, and add adhesive to vinyl.
- Add vinyl/stickers to eggs. Make sure they stay really well by pressing on.
- Add eggs to dye cups (instructions on dye kits). Let set in there for awhile. Pull out and let dry.
- Peel off vinyl. Messages will be there (maybe not perfect but close enough).
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Cute. Easy. and Polka Dot.
And we all know that you can never go wrong with polka dots. 😉
For more Easter Egg ideas be sure to check these out: