Hello, it’s me Lily again!
Do you know what’s coming up? If you guessed Spring Break, you’re correct!! Today is the first day of Spring Break and we have some friends coming from Arizona to visit us. We are so excited to hang out with them and do some fun things like the rodeo, the zoo, San Antonio and more. 😀
Do you know we are still on the bunny theme (remember the Bunny Pudding cups from last week)? Today’s recipe is for Easter Oreo Dirt Cake. This is one of our favorite desserts, but we made it an Easter version. I think if you like PEEPS and OREOS, then you’ll love this. It’s really easy and of course – it’s YUMMY!!
Here are video instructions:
Here is the printable recipe:
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Margarine or butter (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large container cool whip (16 ounces)
- 2 boxes INSTANT white chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Easter Candy (including bunnies and edible grass)
- Crush ⅔ package of Oreos and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and margarine (or butter) until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with the reserve crushed Oreos. Let set for a few hours and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You can make this with vanilla pudding too, but we love the white chocolate pudding best!
So creamy and delicious!
It was fun to add the grass, eggs and bunnies!
I really think you’ll love this cake. I know my family did!!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more yummy Easter treats, check out:
For all Easter ideas go HERE.
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!