Hi! It’s me, Lily.
Today, I had a friend over to play. We played dress up and tea party. We also played outside and inside. It was fun!
Today, I’m sharing a recipe for Easter Oreo Bark. It tastes so good. It only took us 5 minutes to make it! Isn’t that fast!? We had to put in the fridge for half hour, but it was so easy to make. You can make it for an Easter treat for your friends or family.
THE GAME PLAN:
Sprinkling on all the fun Easter treats!!
We gave some to my friend’s family when she went home. I hope they like it!
Easter Oreo Bark Recipe
- 1 package vanilla candy coating
- 3/4 cup Easter/Spring Oreos crushed
- Spring or Easter sprinkles
- Melt package of candy coating in a small pot on low heat - stirring constantly until all melted. Pour over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on crushed oreos, M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Place in fridge for half hour-hour.
- Break into pieces