MAKE THEM NOW
– 2 cup chicken cooked and shredded – 2 cup Colby jack cheese shredded – 19 oz. Las Palmas green chile enchilada sauce – 1 cup sour cream – 6-8 corn tortillas – 4.5 oz can chopped green chiles – salt and pepper
– In a small bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, green chiles, salt and pepper.
– In a small skillet, bring enchilada sauce to boil. Remove from heat. – Dip each tortilla into heated sauce for a few seconds to soften.
– Spoon ⅓ cup of chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center for each tortilla (I usually put the sour cream in a sandwich bag and cut the bottom tip which makes it easier to squirt right down the center)
– Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in 8x8 (or 9x9) inch baking dish. – Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
– Bake 20 minutes at 350. ENOY!
Just tried this recipe and it was AAAMMMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGGG!!!! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try some more! Ashley
This was definitely a hit with my son and daughter they loved it. Definitely will make again. Can’t wait to try other recipes. 🙂 Serena