It was there I was able to find this:
I knew I could make something decent from it, but I wasn’t sure what.
I decided to make a little Baby Boy Chalkboard for my good friend’s upcoming Shower.
I found out the baby’s room colors and went from there….
3. Cut out paper to fit the area you need it in. Mod Podge this onto the board.
6. Cut pieces of mounting tape and add to letters.
7. Arrange letters on board as desired.
8. Print a baby pic, and embellish as desired. I added a crown made from scrapbook paper and stamped on it “BABY”. I found the images at GETTY IMAGES. They have a ton of cute and vintage baby pics (boys & girls). Here are a few of my favs:
9. Hot glue embellished baby to the board.
Now you have yourself a super cute and personalized chalkboard to hang in your baby’s room.
And what’s even better, was that it only cost $2.50! 🙂
For more great chalkboard ideas, be sure to check out:
For all Crafts & Tutorials go HERE.
For all Gift Ideas go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!