Merry Christmas Lil Luna readers!
This is Sarah joining you once again from over at Boxwood Clippings, today I’m here to share another fast and easy diy, and which I think can be used for any occasion, but seems super festive for New Years…these clay fortune cookies.
DIY Clay Fortune Cookies
You Will Need:
a rolling pin
1. Kneed the clay in your hand until softened. Then place between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll until thin (1/8″ or thinner) with a rolling pin.
2. Use a small glass to trace a circle
3. Cut with knife
4. Place fortune over circle
5. Fold in half
6. Using glass, gently form the cookie shape by bending over the side.
7. Cover fortune with foil so it doesn’t burn in oven, then cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
The cookies are quite hard to break, but can be done.
Personally, I preferred pulling out the fortune, so I still have the cookie looking adorbs!
Hope you enjoyed!!!
For more easy crafts, and thrifty finds be sure to come visit me over at Boxwood Clippings! See you there!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea! Thanks, Sarah!
For more great ideas from her be sure to check out:
Be sure to go to Boxwood Clippings for more fun projects from Sarah, and
for more information about her please go HERE.