-Paint (2 colors)
To embellish even more, you will need:
-Wood Block (3 x 11.5 inches)
1. Begin by painting your board (You can find these at Goodwill, Building & Supply Stores, Salvage Yards or the like) with craft paint. Once dry, sand edges for a distressed look if desired.
2. While board is drying, paint your wood blocks a different color so that the “FOREVER” pops out more. Let dry. (For a more embellished look, add scrapbook paper to your blocks by tracing onto the back of scrapbook paper, cutting out and mod podging to the front of the blocks.
3. Add vinyl to the center of the board with the quote.
4. Add “FOREVER” vinyl to the wood blocks.
6. Add ribbon to board, and you’ve got yourself an AMAZING Home Decor Craft that will surely be admired by everyone who sees it!
I’ve made a smaller and easier sign of this saying since 2010.
This one I did by using vinyl as a stencil. I cut a 12 inch x 24 inch board.
I painted the board the color I want the text to be (in this case white). Let dry. Then I designed my vinyl making sure I had a little more space around the letters that spell FOREVER. I weeded it and then cut out the letters that spell FOREVER (I cut a rectangle around those letters).
Then I laid down the vinyl and spray painted it the color I wanted the board to be (in this case – BLACK). Let dry.
Then I cut vinyl the same size of the letters to spell FOREVER in a different color (gray). I added those to the spots on the board where they belonged.
I LOVE how it turned out.