This next recipe is one of my favorites!
I have LOVED Hot Wings ever since I can remember! My mom has made them for so many years and they’re a “Ritchey Classic” and show up at most events and holidays (just ask any of my siblings or in-laws). 😉
Although my mom has been making them for a very long time, she sometimes likes to change things up and has been using a new recipe for awhile now for Baked Hot Wings. They still need a little frying but are really easy to make and are SO delicious!! My mom prefers Crystal’s hot sauce” found at the store but any hot sauce will do. I’m thinking I will be adding this to the menu for New Years Eve celebrations. 😀
We’ve made several versions of this including BBQ and Teriyaki, but regular ol’ Hot Wings are always my favorite. They’re especially delicious served with homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. YUM!
- 4 lb. drummettes
- 12 oz. bottle of Crystal's hot sauce
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- Worcestershire sauce
- Toss wings in a plastic bag full of flour.
- Fry wings in vegetable oil for 5 minutes (a few minutes on each side).
- Place on paper towel to drain. Put wings in a non-greased 9x13 pan.
- Add hot sauce, a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce, and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour sauce over wings. Stir a bit to coat the wings.
- Bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes depending on size of drummettes.
Man, I LOVE these wings!! If you love them too and want to make them for an event or party, I’d highly recommend this recipe. It is super easy!!
Stay tuned next week for Boneless BBQ Wings!
For more favorite appetizers, be sure to check out:
For all Appetizer recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!