This next recipe is another one from my mom on our Tuesday night collaborations. I come over and take pictures and we eat together, and we love it. Sometimes the recipes turn out and sometimes they don’t…. and no worries, I never share the gross recipes cuz that would be just wrong, lol. 😉
Any way… this next recipe is another one she tried that was a success. It turned out DELICIOUS!! We will definitely be adding to the “must-make-again” recipes. We’re calling this one Raspberry Chipotle Chicken. It’s made from Fischer & Wieser Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, which is a sauce you can buy at Costco. The chicken was so tasty and we can’t wait to have it again.
Here is the recipe that is from Jelly.com:
I think you’ll like it. 🙂
- 4 chicken breast boneless, skinless
- ½ cup panko
- 2 TB butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chipotle sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper and dip in panko crumbs. Set aside.
- Melt butter in pan and add chicken. Cook until lightly browned. Move chicken to a baking dish (size will depend on how much chicken you are making).
- In a bowl, mix whipping cream, chipotle sauce and chicken brother together. Pour over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, and then lower your temp to 200 and bake for an hour and a half.
- Serve and enjoy.
Chicken is definitely the most common thing we eat around my house, so I’m glad we were able to find another recipe to use. If you have another favorite Chicken recipe, be sure to leave a comment with a link for it. I’d love to check it out!
Here are a few other favorite Lil’ Luna Chicken recipes:
For all Dinner ideas go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!